Boating is one of the most popular activities for Scottsdale residents, but is also dangerous. In 2008, boating accidents in the United States resulted in 3331 reported serious injuries and 709 deaths. If you or a loved one have been seriously injured or a parent, child or spouse has been killed in a serious boating accident, we have a Scottsdale boat accident attorney ready to help. We will recover your lost wages, medical bills, loss of consortium and pain and suffering. We will also seek recovery for damage done to your boat.
Open motor boats account for 43% of accidents, personal water craft for 23% and cabin boats for 15%. Alcohol consumption plays a role in one out of six accidents. The causes are usually speeding, inattention and lack of a proper lookout. Inexperienced operators also account for a large share of accidents. We have a Scottsdale boat accident lawyer who will make all necessary investigations, find the insurance policies, hire the experts and fight for your rights, while you concentrate on healing.
Call a Scottsdale boating accident lawyer today at (602) 954-1123 or e-mail email@example.com and let us get you the compensation you are entitled to while you heal and move forward. If you have suffered personal injuries because of a car accident, motorcycle accident, truck accident or any other serious accident, call The Entrekin Law Firm today. The consultation is free, there is no fee unless we recover and if you are bedridden, we will come to you.
We also serve these areas:
- Avondale Boat Accident Attorneys
- Buckeye Boating Accident Lawyer
- Chandler Boating Accident Lawyers
- Gilbert Boating Accident Lawyers
- Glendale Boating Accident Lawyers
- Goodyear Boating Accident Attorneys
- Mesa Boating Accident Lawyers
- Paradise Valley Boat Accident Attorneys
- Peoria Boating Accident Lawyers
- Phoenix Boat Accident Attorney Law Firm
- Scottsdale Boating Accident Attorneys
- Surprise Boat Accident Lawyers
- Tempe Boating Accident Attorneys